Find the lowest prices using the world's first
Grocery Search Engine
Search Before You Shop
How Ziscuit Works
More Savings Means More Food
Post your active list in the Ziscuit auction. Grocery stores will post bids
Configure your list settings: pick-up date travel radius; and the number of stops
Schedule pick-up time for Pick-N-Packed groceries) from service desk
Earn Rewards after each transaction. Cash in rewards for groceries.
When Our Price Don’t Match Store Prices, Let Us Know
Is Ziscuit For Me?
Are You A Ziscuiteer?
What Will You Do When You No Longer Waste Time Clipping Coupons?
When you use Ziscuit, you save $5 to $10 per shopping trip (vs. primary store prices).
Ziscuit eliminates the hours you spend searching grocery store flyers for deals.
Finding cheaper groceries means you can put more food on the table.
Are You A Ziscuiteer?
Ziscuit Makes Shopping Easy
Ziscuiteers use are "First Movers" when it comes to using technology. You were first to buy the iPhone. You are best friends with Alexa. You will be the first to tell your friends about Ziscuit. #ziscuiteer
What Ziscuit Customers Are Getting:
Data presented is based on internal information as of Q3 2021.
If you are familiar with Walmart’s online shopping website, you will love Zisuit. Just select the brands you want by searching through departments or use the search bar to find items. Add them to you shopping cart and you are done!
After you build your shopping list (must have $50 or more in your cart), the “Start Engine” button will appear.
1. Click Start Engine
2. Configure Your Setings
— Number of stops you are willing to make
— Number of miles you are willing to travel from your primary zip code
— Types of stores you want included in the search
3. Hit Start Engine
4. Ziscuit will give you multiple combinations of stores where you save money
5. Select the option you like the BEST and PRINT out your roadmap to saving!
No. We are currently just a SEARCH ENGINE to help you find CHEAP GROCERIES. When we grow up, we do plan to help you buy and retrieve those CHEAP GROCERIES.
No. We are a free SEARCH ENGINE designed to help you SAVE TIME AND MONEY.
We select the best grocery stores for our platform. However, if you wish to provide feedback on a store, please send us an email at email@example.com.
In a grocery reverse auction, the buyer puts up a request for required goods (grocery list). Grocery stores, drug stores and dollar stores then place bids for the amount they are willing to be paid for the good or service. The seller with the lowest and most convenient bid amount wins.
- Select the “+” to start a Grocery List.
- Select SCAN to scan the barcode from a previous shopping list that has items you want to purchase.
- If all items are not on your shopping receipt, Select “ “ Icon to Enter Items manually. Prices from your local market will be automatically entered for each item.
- Enter the mile radius you are willing to travel from your selected location to receive the best deals.
- Enter the number of stops you are willing to make to get the best prices; and
- Finally, you activate your list by selecting the bid termination date
There are two reasons why you may not receive a bid for your active posted grocery:
- The mile radius selected was too limited; and
- Limited the number of stops to 1 eliminated potential bid options
Update these options and re-post your list.
After you accept a bid, you will have two methods to pay for your grocery items. You can opt to:
(1) Pay for your items at the Customer Service desk of the retailers in your accepted bids; or
(2) Pre-pay for your items on the Ziscuit platform. (When you select this option, you will present your payment barcode to the check-out associate at the Customer Service Desk).
After a Customer accepts a bid, he/she is prompted to “Schedule Pickup” for the stores associated with your grocery list. Customers enter the day and time they plan to retrieve the items. Customers are given 48 hours to retrieve their items after confirmation.
No. We currently do not offer home delivery, but it is in our plans. After you accept a bid, you must pick-up your items from each store.
Pick-up of grocery items is free. After payment is confirmed, the customer can pick-up the items at the customer service desk.
Yes. Ziscuit Customers who wish to use the reverse auction feature must pay a $5 annual fee in addition to a variable service fee per transaction (not to exceed 0.05%) after list confirmation. The service fee varies based on the dollar amount of the grocery list.
If you do not have a receipt from a previous shopping experience, you can create a list using Ziscuit’s list creation tools. The Ziscuit list creation tool input local pricing for items you place on your list.
We select the best grocery options for our platform. Consumers can also grade individual store locations with each transaction. If an individual store falls below our quality rate level, they will be removed. The store will not be permitted back on the platform until a Ziscuit inspector completes an in-store inspection.
Your satisfaction is our priority. If you are not satisfied with an item on your list, you may exchange the item.
Use Technology To Make Good Food Accessible and Affordable For Everyone Everywhere
Hunger is not a Food Problem. Hunger is a Logistical Problem. Donate and help us chance the world.